With the aim of achieving the ultimate beauty enhancement experience at your personal surroundings, we would like to point your attention to the following recommendations in preparation for our visit:
- Assign a quiet and a private room for the purpose and duration of our visit.
- Select a well-lit space for the ultimate beauty enhancement
- Designate sufficient time for our visit based on your expected treatment goals.
- Dress in comfortable clothing
- Take a few moments to relax your muscles by breathing deeply for 3 minutes allowing stress to be released.
- Avoid consuming alcohol 2 days before your treatment. Alcohol has negative effects on platelets and the blood clotting system meaning that it will increase your risk of bruising.
- Avoid taking supplements such as ginseng, Ginko Biloba, Omega-3 fatty acids / Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Garlic, and Ginger for about a week prior to your treatment. Use of these may increase your risk of bruising.
- If you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter “blood thinners,” talk to your doctor about these medications before your treatment.
- If you are generally healthy, avoid taking non-steroidal medication such as Advil (Ibuprofen), Aleve (Naproxen), for 2 days before your treatment. Instead, consider Tylenol (acetaminophen) for general aches and pains if you are not allergic.
- During the visit, we recommend an Ice pack to be applied to the area of treatment prior to commencing. This will help constrict blood vessels while also reducing the discomfort of the injections.
Please allow 7 to 10 days after treatment for the area to heal In cases of general puffiness and bruising. For upcoming special events, ideally, schedule your treatment 3 to 4 weeks ahead of time.